Our website address is: https://nationalacademyofathletics.com.
We keep your private information private by
• Not selling your information. You have entrusted the National Academy of Athletics with your personal information, and we’re committed to using it wisely. We would never sell, share or otherwise transfer your personal information to anyone without your consent.
• Restricting who has access to your information. National Academy of Athletics takes reasonable precautions to restrict access to your Internet account and personal information only by employees who are authorized to have such access for business purposes
Scope of Privacy
This policy applies to the personal information that you provide to The National Academy of Athletics, either through our websites and mobile applications or in person at an event. This policy does not apply to your use of unaffiliated sites to which our websites link.
Embedded content from other websites
Collection of Photographs
The National Academy of Athletics may also collect your photograph, by capturing your image at an event and may only be used for any marketing purposes.
Collection of Payment Transaction
Information When you make a payment, we collect information to process the financial transaction and may use that information to contact you in the future about The National Academy of Athletics and its programs. Your payment information is transmitted to us using a secure Internet method that helps maintain the privacy of this information. During the time your payment information resides on our computers, it is in an encrypted format and can only be accessed by authorized personnel with a decryption key.
Although an industry-standard do-not-track (DNT) protocol has not yet been established, The National Academy of Athletics information collection and disclosure practices and the choices it offers to consumers will continue to operate as described in this Policy.
Collection of Sensitive Information
Where necessary, The National Academy of Athletics may collect certain sensitive information from you, including
• payment card or bank account information to process fees or donations; and
• health information in connection with various fitness programs, programs in which we are responsible for supervising children, health screenings or other health service events that we may provide from time to time.
Access to sensitive information is restricted to those individuals who have a legitimate need for access. We will not use or disclose your information to third-parties unless such disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the information is collected.
Privacy of Children
We are mindful that young people need special safeguards and privacy protection. We realize that they may not understand or be able to meaningfully consent to the provisions of our policy or be able to make thoughtful decisions about the choices that are made available to our adult users. We strongly urge all parents or legal guardians to participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services and to teach their children about protecting their personal information while online.
To provide the services we offer, we sometimes need to collect certain information about children in both online and offline contexts. If we ask for PII from children under 13 in connection with our online services, where required we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), including taking additional steps to protect the privacy of such information, including
• obtaining verifiable consent from the parent or legal guardian of the child before collecting or using the child’s PII;
• notifying parents about what PII is being requested and how that PII will be used and/or shared, such as through this policy;
• limiting the online collection of PII from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to accomplish the purpose of the collection;
• giving parents a description of and access to the PII we have collected from their children;
• offering them the opportunity to request that such PII be changed or deleted;
• offering them an opportunity to prevent any further use or collection of information about their children; and
• maintaining reasonable procedures to ensure the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal information collected.
We may also need to collect certain information about children and minors in an offline context, such as when
• a parent or legal guardian of a minor signs up for a program we offer.