Absolutely! Safety is our number one priority. Aaron Locks has been running quality sports camps in Northern California for over 20-years, we have never had a child be seriously injured. We are proud of this record. National Academy of Athletics Camps has very strict rules.
- All Campers are signed in and out from camp each day.
- All Staff is first aid and CPR certified.
- All camp staff coaches are 18 years or older.
- Campers are not allowed out of the gym, except to use the restroom.
- All campers using the restroom must go with another camper as a “buddy”.
- All basketball counselors have been thoroughly trained to never be in a compromising situation with campers. When talking with campers about personal issues, we always have two counselors present. Counselors are never to leave the gym with a camper.