Kids NEED to Play! COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS AT EVERY CAMP!
ALL CAMPS HAVE LIMITED SPACE FOR SAFETY! REGISTER EARLY!
COVID SAFE YOUTH SPORTS CAMPS
TEACHING LIFE SKILLS THROUGH TEAM SPORTS
The NAofA wants to keep you informed on our safety guidelines to provide covid safe youth sports camps for kids.
All of the National Academy of Athletics programs have COVID-19 safety protocols in place.
We have hosted thousands of kids since last fall, with ZERO COVID INCIDENTS.
We have limited the number of kids for each program so register early! Find a Youth Sports Program near you!
“My son had a funtastic time at the in-person camps during Thanksgiving and Winter break. The coaches are inclusive, friendly, fun, energetic, and create an environment where kids feel welcome and safe.”
“This was an outstanding experience for my children and they attended multiple sessions. They learned a variety of skills had a ton of fun and this was in a COVID safe environment.”
“THANK YOU to the team at NAofA for hosting the after-school skills clinics. My son attended the basketball camp at Pioneer Park in Santa Rosa. With all of our youth sports on hold, this is a wonderful option. And when the kids can play again, this will still be a great way to build confidence, improve skills and let the kids have FUN in a safe environment. Keep up the good work and stay safe!”
The NAofA wants to keep you informed on our safety guidelines to provide covid safe youth sports camps for kids. We partner with schools, leagues, and municipalities to provide first-class youth athletic programming and NAofA Certified Coaches and Instructors. Find a youth sports camp near you!
COVID PROTOCOLS – UPDATED ON 4-15-2022
The safety of the children in our care and the staff is our number one priority. The NAofA follows the CDC, state, county, and city guidelines, as of 4/15/2022 and is monitoring and updating to meet or exceed the most recent guidelines.
To help the drop-off/pick-up process run smoothly and efficiently for all, please follow the following guidelines upon registration for the program:
- Prior to the first day of the program, ensure you have completed all required items: registration, payment & waivers.
- Know where the program is located, its address, and specific parking/drop-off/ pick-up instructions.
- Ensure we have your correct email and Cell phone in case of emergency on file. Pre-camp letters are sent a few days prior to the start of the program via email.
Once you arrive on-site, follow these steps:
- Check-in begins 20 minutes prior to the start of camp or clinic.
- Park in the parking lot and proceed to the sign-in and sign-out area.
- For the program continuity and safety of the participants, any camper arriving 10 minutes past camp start time will not be allowed to attend.
- You and your child(ren) will be greeted by our staff who are happy to assist you with all of your questions.
- Check-in with parents and children (please be aware and respect any request for socially distancing.
- Parents are greeted by the staff.
- Parents are welcomed and asked a series of screening questions.
- Staff confirms the parent’s MOBILE phone number to be reached in case of emergency.
- If you have any helpful information pertaining to your child(ren) or if anyone other than you will be picking them up, please let the staff know.
- Campers are permitted to bring items with their name clearly marked: a backpack, necessary medications, a sweatshirt, and a water bottle.
- Campers are escorted into the program area in the morning for supervised free play before they begin the daily RSBQ warm-up.
- Park in the parking lot and proceed to the sign-out area.
- Your child(ren) will be brought over to the check-out area to ensure that kids are going home with authorized people only.
- Be sure to check your child(ren) out with the program director before leaving the site each day.
- Parents are reminded to immediately contact the NAofA if their child becomes sick.
National Academy of Athletics reserves the right to adjust these procedures based on the safety guidelines of the CDC, and individual state, county, and city guidelines. If any changes are put in place, an email will be sent to the parents. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to provide the safest possible youth sports experience to your child(ren).
- All NAofA staff is vaccinated
- All equipment is cleaned with sodium hypochlorite solution at 2–10%.
- Any staff with a fever or symptoms will not be allowed to return to work without a negative Covid test
- For your child and our staff’s safety, we follow the State, County, and City guidelines.
Parents are required to notify NAofA post-camp if their child comes down with any illness and we will immediately alert via text all parents of the children that attended that camp.
Of course, we will continue to monitor COVID-19 updates and amend and adjust these guidelines at regular intervals as the situation changes. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
The National Academy of Athletics provides youth sports camps and physical education programs for boys and girls throughout California and soon the nation. With a proven track record of providing safe, fun, and educational youth sports camps and programs, they have become a preferred partner to City Recreation Centers, Schools, and Youth Sports Leagues.
Kids are in need of role models more than critics, so our instructors focus on skill development taught in a fun and positive environment.
The NAofA youth sports camps and programs for kids are specifically designed to help players of all abilities. The goal is to have tons of fun, learn sport-specific skills, and gain confidence on and off the field. We teach children about success, failure, and what it means to be part of a team. Our coaches provide an enthusiastic place for kids to fall in love with their chosen sport.