Our HIGH SPIRIT Cheer and Dance programs are designed to help girls & boys learn the individual skills to become more confident leading cheers and performing in front of crowds. Our cheer and Dance programs pack a ton of cheer and dance fundamentals within each session, as well as simple fun routines and lessons! The staff guides the young athletes through the process of improving their individual skills, while developing their confidence and understanding of basic cheer concepts and skills. Each day the participants are asked to do their very best. The focus will be on individual techniques as well as working together to help their regular cheer and dance coaches have a solid foundation to build upon. In addition, children will have an opportunity to develop leadership skills and build self-esteem as they improve their technique. Feel good sending your kids to a cheer and dance program that’s in a fun and safe environment with a motivating and positive coaching staff.
At camp, you will have the opportunity to learn the basic fundamentals of cheerleading technique all the way to the more advanced stunts and tumbling passes. Camp participants will be split into stunting groups according to age and then skill level. If you are a beginner who has never stunted before, this is the perfect camp for you to gain your first experience and learn stunting technique right the first time! If you are experienced in stunting and want to improve your skills and learn advanced stunts, this is the perfect camp for you!
The National Academy of Athletics offers you the best experience possible. The coaching staff will strive to help you improve your cheerleading and stunting skills no matter what level you are at. This is a cheer camp you don’t want to miss! Each day the participants are asked to do their very best. The skills covered during this camp will include motions, jumps, tumbling and stunts. Also up-to-date dances and general cheers & chant for rhythm and timing.
- Marin - Larkspur - Mill Valley - Novato - San Rafael - Tiburon
- Sonoma County - Healdsburg - Petaluma - Rohnert Park - Sonoma YMCA - Santa Rosa - Sebastopol Windsor - Sausalito
- Napa County -American Canyon - Calistoga - Napa - St. Helena - Yountville
- San Jose - Gilroy - Los Gatos - Milpitas - Morgan Hill - San Jose
- Sacramento - Auburn - Citrus Heights - Elk Grove - Fair Oaks - Galt - Roseville
- Solano - Benicia - Vacaville - Winters - Woodland
- San Mateo/Santa Clara -Brisbane - Burlingame - Redwood City - San Bruno - San Mateo - Sunnyvale - Saratoga Menlo Park - Millbrae - Mountain View
- Alameda County - Alameda - Orinda - Moraga - Lafayette - Concord
* The National Academy of Athletics takes registration for non-linked cities.
Got questions? call 1.866.90.SPORT or 707.541.2365
Note: Tuition Rates vary based upon city, gym or facility use fees etc...